JICS Family Zoom-bilee
Time & Location
About The Event
A JICS community live-streamed end of year celebration event will take place on Thursday, June 4 at 7:00pm. Please mark your calendars.
Here are a few ways you can participate - All submissions are due Thursday, May 28th:
- We need your dance videos - we want to see you dance moves and show them at the Zoom-bilee! You can use your dance from your Phys Ed assignment or record a whole new video. Upload them here.
- Help us sing 'With a Little Help from My Friends' in our JICS Music Video! Here's how: Hey JICS, Many of you already know that we are going to record a video of JICS kids singing the Beatles' song 'With a Little Help From My Friends'. We would love you to join in this video! Everyone is welcome to sing all the verses or the chorus. Add your voice in 3 easy steps:
- Practice singing along to my recording of 'With a Little Help From My Friends' with the lyrics. If you are using a phone you can download the MP3 file.
- Record a video of you singing the whole song or parts of the song using a recording program while listening to my recording at the same time. (You can use: Photo booth on MAC, Voice Recorder on phone, etc) * You MUST use headphones so that we can only hear YOUR voice, not my recording! * If a parent and child are singing together- use ear buds (one in each person's ear) so you can stay together with me!
- Upload your personal video to the JICS Zoombilee Music Video Dropbox!
Any questions? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Can't wait to hear our voices together!
Again, please make sure to upload any submissions by THURSDAY, MAY 28 so they can be edited together by June 4th!